This INGCO 1/4″ Laminate Trimmer excels at fast, smooth, and accurate trimming applications. The 500W motor delivers 33500rpm to the workpiece. The all-ball-bearing construction ensures durability and smooth performance. The smooth rack and pinion provide fine depth adjustment. The transparent base provides a clear view of the trimming edge and the top-mounted electrical cord stays out of the way for safer and easier operation. The PLM5002 Trimmer Body has a slim design with a rubberized grip for comfort and control. High-temperature high power motor strong power.INGCO Laminate Trimmer perfect for wood, plastic sheeting, wood veneer, and other similar materials chamfering, grooving, surface finishing, curve cutting, planing wood edge, pattern processing operations activities.
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control.
- Perfect for most trimming, small edge forming, and hinge routing applications.
- The clear plastic fixed base provides long-term durability and a better line of sight while trimming.
- The spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes.
- Led light and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Micro-set collar for quick and accurate bit height adjustments.
- Voltage: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Input power: 500W
- No-load speed: 33500rpm
- Chuck diameter: 6mm and 1/4″
- Included accessories: 1pc 6mm & 1/4″ collets, 1set parallel guide
- with Manual and Warranty Card Included