This Ingco Cut-Off Saw is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar, and more. The powerful 2400W motor delivers 3900rpm for superior performance and durability. Ergonomically designed inch handles provide a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. COS35568 Cut-Off Machine extra-wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any workbench. Quik-change keyless blade change system of the metal chop saw increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench. The solid steel base also allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base. INGCO Cut-Off Saw is a heavy-duty, lock-down pin that allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain. Guide plate adjusts 45 Degree right and left 3 locations for various sizes of materials.
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Lock-off button to prevent accidental starting
- Spark diversion guard for operators safety
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes.
- Stamped steel base provides added rigidity and protects the base against job site abuse.
- An extra-large spark guard captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area.
- The two-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience.
- ‘Tool-Less’ flange removal For quick and easy wheel changes.
- Voltage: 220V-240V~50-60Hz
- Input power: 2400W
- Blade size:355×25.4x3mm
- No-load speed: 3900 rpm
- Max. cutting capacity:
- 100mm in round pipe
- 100X100mm in square steel
- 120X100mm in rectangle
- Max. cutting steel bar:50mm
- With 1pcs 355mm cutting disc
- Packed by Color box