Digital AC Clamp Meter with high reliability, high safety, automatic range, easy to operate. The backlight changes to orange when volt > 80V or current > 3A with dual readings. Flashing lights help place the probes to correct position; Hold function locks data for easy reading. The orange backlight is on, and the buzzer sounds when the resistance value < 30Ω. It switches off automatically without operation in 15 mins. Captures the inrush current when power equipment is turned on. The measuring time of the inrush current is about 100ms. 100mF large capacity. INGCO Clamp Meters can be used as clamp meters as well as capacitance meters. IDCM10001 Clamp Meter perfect for testing professional electrical issues, like automotive, industrial, and household issues.
- Ncv non-contact measurement.
- It is convenient for you to do any tests.
- Provides high-precision display and precise measurement.
- An automatic range turntable design makes it more convenient for you to operate the clamp meter.
- Perfect for testing professional electrical issues, like automotive, industrial, and household issues.
- Display: 6000 counts
- LCD with backlight
- AC Current: 60A/600A/1000A
- DC Current: 60A/600A
- AC Voltage:600mV/6V/60V/600V/750V
- DC Voltage:600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Duty cycle: 1%~99%
- Temperature: -20~1000℃(-8~1832°F)
- Non-contact voltage detection
- Diode test
- Data Hold
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off
- With flashlight function
- Packed by color box